Many European fans are wondering how to watch the Halo TV Series in the UK and Europe. Halo The Series will be available on Paramount Plus, which is currently only available in the US, Canada, Latin America, Australia, and the Nordics. In addition, the Halo Television Show will premier on March 24 in Germany and Italy on Sky, in France on Canal+, and in Belgium on Streamz. Paramount Plus is set to launch in most other European countries including the UK later this year. Fortunately, Halo fans in the UK and the rest of Europe don’t have to wait until then. With some workaround, you can sign up for Paramount Plus today and watch Halo The Series as soon as it is available on March 24.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links.
The first part is the easy part. A VPN like NordVPN will do just fine. NordVPN is widely available and can be used on virtually any device, so you can watch the Halo TV Series on your phone, laptop, gaming console, or smart tv. Just sign up for NordVPN and you are good to go.
A Paramount Plus account
Creating a Paramount Plus account shouldn’t be that hard either. If you visit the Paramount Plus website from European countries, you’ll notice you can only sign up for news and updates. That’s because the service isn’t available in your country. Just connect to an US VPN and try again. Now you can create an account. You’ll need an US Zip code, but any fast-food restaurant in Lower Manhattan will do just fine.
A valid payment method
The payment method can be a bit trickier. If you sign up via Paramount Plus’s own website, you’ll notice you can only pay by credit card or PayPal. Unfortunately, it seems both a European credit card and European PayPal account will only get you error messages. There are two confirmed workarounds for this.
For the first one, you need an Android device. Follow the next steps to pay via your Google account.
- Download NordVPN on your Android device, log in, and set up the VPN
- Create a new Google account on your Android device while connected to an US VPN
- In the Play Store, switch over to your new ‘American’ Google account
- Search for Paramount Plus and download the app
- Start the Paramount Plus app. You should now be able to watch the selection of free shows (while still being connected to the US VPN)
- Next, remove the new Google account from your phone
- Go back to the Paramount Plus app and sign up choosing either of the two subscriptions. You should now be able to pay with your original Google account, including European credit cards and any other payment methods supported by Google, such as prepaid cards.
- You can now use your Paramount Plus account from any device, as long as you log into the same account you just created and are connected to the US VPN. You can manage your subscription from your own Google account.
Please note that you might still encounter some errors during the process. Keep trying, it should work!
If you don’t have an Android device, you can alternatively buy a Paramount Plus prepaid card from American retailers, like Walmart. For Walmart, European credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal accounts should work just fine! You’ll need to fill in an address and phone number as well, but once again: your favorite fast-food restaurant in Manhattan will do just fine.
A gift card of 25 dollar will give you five months access to Paramount Plus (if you choose the cheapest subscription with ads), which should be more than enough to watch the nine episodes of the Halo TV Series. Digital gift cards are delivered digitally right to your mailbox and can be redeemed via the Paramount Plus Website.
And that’s it! You are now all set to watch the Halo TV Series in the UK, Europe, or any other country in the world for that matter. Just don’t forget to connect to an US VPN on the device you are using every time you want to watch anything on Paramount Plus, including the Halo TV series. If you aren’t connected to the VPN, Paramount Plus won’t work.
About the Halo TV Series
The Halo TV Series will take place in a brand-new timeline called the Silver Timeline, featuring Master Chief and the new Silver Team in a familiar, yet slightly different story. Want to know more about the Halo TV Series? Check out everything we know so far.